Timber Pest Inspection
A timber pest inspection is predominately a Termite inspection:
we also inspect and report on
- Fungal Decay Damage
- Borer Damage
- Water Damage
- Conditions Conductive to Termite Activity
This is a non invasive inspection
We report on
- Termite Activity that is located and identified on the site.
- We report on all damage to material identified on the site.
- We report if the site has been previously treated for termite attack in the past.
We inspect all parts of the building and an area around house including
- All internal parts of the building.
- The ceiling space, the subfloor.
- The grounds, fences, outbuildings.
We use thermal Imaging to look into wall cavities to check for:
- Termite nests and damage to material caused by termites
- To identifies water leaks within a building such as leaking showers,roofs and the like.
We use advanced moisture detection to identify:
- Termite Activity
- Water Leaks
- Termite Nests and Workings.